The first cold snap can often catch us unprepared. How can you make sure you’re ready?
Simple, use Tilbrooks Landscapes. The only certainty about the British weather is its unpredictability and last year saw significant snow falls later in the season accompanied by very low temperatures. Although the previous two winters have been among the mildest in recent years, don’t get caught out without a gritting plan.
This impact upon estates can be considerable and it is quite possible that we’ll see similar conditions this winter.
We offer a comprehensive, reliable and cost effective winter maintenance service in South East England & London The service is specifically designed to minimise winter disruption to your estate.
By using us, you will benefit from a wide range of services as follows:
- Specialist gritting vehicles on standby 24/7
- Met Office weather forecasting, stored on our secure server for 12 months
- Our service can be tailored to the needs of each site
- Automatic mobilisation of gritting teams
- Detailed records are kept on our secure server and can be uploaded to client systems
- Gritting is carried out at optimum times of the day to reduce disruption to your site
- Access to our 24/7 help line
- Early warnings of heavy snowfall, allowing you to be prepared
- Hand gritting at no additional cost
- Supply and re filling of salt bins
Our gritting staff are professional landscapers and are mindful of the environment this coupled together with equipment that is fully adjustable
prevents salt being spread on planted or grassed areas, reducing plant mortality.
No site is too small or too large, we grit everything from single office foot paths to container ports including London Gateway deep water port in Essex.
So if you’d like to discuss our winter services more or to arrange a no obligation site survey and quote then please contact us on 01638 712766 or Email us